We believe we have a social responsibility to conduct business in an ethical manner that protects people and the environment and supports the communities where we live and work. We endorse and observe the rigorous environmental, social, and governance policy adopted by our sponsor, EnCap Investments L.P.
- Novo Oil and Gas encourages and embraces the efficient use of natural resources and continuously looks for and expects the best environmental solutions for our operations.
- We believe that economic considerations in isolation do not provide sufficient guidance for environmentally conscious decision-making that balances the interests of individuals, communities and future generations.
- We seek to fully comply and/or exceed compliance with all applicable federal, state and local environmental regulatory requirements.
- We treat all employees, stakeholders and others who are affected by our activities fairly and without prejudice to gender, race, ethnic or national origin, socioeconomic status, age, religion or disability.
- We seek to ensure that Novo’s employees and contractors comply with the highest ethical standards.
- We believe our activities should not only benefit our employees and stakeholders, but the community as a whole.
Corporate Governance Policy
- We seek to ensure that our business practices comply fully, in appearance and deed, with all applicable laws and regulations.
- We strive to establish and maintain our reputation by exhibiting diligence, honesty, fairness and transparency in all of our business dealings.
- We have in place appropriate frameworks and measures for corporate governance.